MAX DEPREE's BLOG Headline Animator

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Katie Price rushed to hospital after 5th boob job becomes infected

Katie Price has revealed that she was taken to hospital three times after her fifth boob job became infected. The model first realized there was a problem shortly after she returned from the operation in Belgium, which she'd been warned would be 'a tricky procedure'. Her bandages became wet from a weeping open wound under her left breast. 'I was feeling so ill and feverish that my family called an ambulance and I was rushed to A&E,' says Katie, 34. 'They cleaned the wound and said they hoped it would heal with antibiotics. It didn't and a surgeon told me that if the infection had spread, he would have to take my implant out.' Luckily for the reality star - who split from fiance Leandro Penna last month - the infection eventually disappeared and she's now thrilled with the results of her surgery. 'I paid the price for the op but these boobs are the best I've ever had and I'm pleased,' Katie tells The Sun. 'I did them for myself - no one else.'

Follow Us

Twitter Feed Facebook Google Plus Youtube